A hundred times, every day, I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.
Albert Einstein was a physicist. He discovered a lot of physical laws and was ahead of many scientists of his time. But people call him a genius not only for this. Professor Einstein was a philosopher who clearly understood the laws of success, and explained them just as well as his equations. Here are ten quotes from a huge list of his great sayings -ten golden lessons that you can use in your everyday life.
1. A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new.
Most people don’t try to do anything new because of the fear of making a mistake. But this is not to be feared. Often the defeated people learn how to win more than those to whom success comes at once.
2. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
After 30 years, you definitely forget everything that you had to learn in school. You’ll remember only what you have learned on your own.
3. I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
When you understand how far humanity has advanced with the cave, the power of imagination is felt in full scale. What we have now has been achieved through the imagination of our ancestors. What we will have in the future will be built with the help of our imagination.
The uniqueness of your creativity often depends on how well you know how to hide your sources. You can be inspired by other great people, but if you’re in a situation where the whole world is looking at you, your ideas should look unique.
5. The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
If you look at the world famous people, you can see that each of them gave something to this world. You need to give to be able to take. When your goal is to increase the values in the world, you will go to the next level of life.
6. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
If you live, as if nothing in this world is a miracle, then you can do whatever you want and you will have no obstacles. If you live as if everything is a miracle, you can enjoy even the most modest displays of beauty in this world. If you live in these two ways at the same time, your life will be happier and more productive.
7. When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.
The dreams about everything, what you could achieve in life, are an essential element of positive life. Let your imagination wander freely and create a world in which you would like to live.
8. In order to be an immaculate member of a flock of sheep, one must above all be a sheep oneself.
If you want to become a successful entrepreneur, you need to start doing business right now. The desire to start along with the fear of the consequences, will lead you nowhere. The same is true in other areas of life: to win, first of all you need to play.
9. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
Learn the rules and play better than anyone else. This is very simple, just like everything that is brilliant.
10. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
Smart people always ask questions. Ask yourself and others to find a solution. This will allow you to learn new things and analyze your own growth.