When you are tired or feeling low, you are always on the lookout of something fun to do. Don’t you think life would be better if a few questions were answered or few problems solved?
Definitely yes, you need to focus more on the reasons why you have been feeling so low these days. A good way to do so is to take a depression quiz. It would be letting you know if you are really entering the dreaded phase of depression or if you are just feeling sad for some reason. Here are the 10 surprising reasons why you should be taking a depression quiz.
- Understand your behavior patterns- a depression quiz would often ask you questions on your lifestyle and your behavior. You might have cried too much in the past few days or you may have been feeling anxious or agitated from some time. You can look out for these patterns in your behavior and understand yourself better.
- It is fun-any quiz, even if it is a depression quiz is quite fun. Answering a few simple questions and getting instant results is what we all like.
- Understand your lifestyle- the answers to the questions of the quiz can help you understand your real lifestyle. Some of us are often binge eating on doing extremely dangerous things because we feel like it on an emotional high.
- Compare with friends- the most fun thing about these quizzes is that you get to compare with your friends and boast about your scores.
- Find another reason to think- no matter what the results of the quiz, you would get a chance to think about it again and maybe even get some inspiration to get better results the next time.
- Self-improvement- you can identify your problem areas and look forward to making sure that you are improving on these areas.
- Better social behavior- if you are feeling that your social life is disturbed, you can take a depression quiz and find out the cause.
- Awareness on the depression issue-depression is not a small thing. If you a take, you can understand the complexities and help someone who is going through them.
- It can actually make you happy- don’t you think negative results in depression quiz would be quite amazing.
- Help you live a better life- the more you understand yourself, the better life you would be able to live. A depression quiz can help you with the same.