Photo Credits: Matt Vance
You have to deal with depression now!
You can’t afford to lose any more time. You can’t let depression take over you! When the first signs of depression arise, you need to ensure that you are not giving in to a cycle of worry-depression-more worry-more depression.
Break this cycle and deal with depression in the most creative way possible.
How can you do this?
Let’s have a look at 8 of the most fun and creative ways to keep depression at bay.
- Rent a DVD– this is the most fun way to beat depression. Get some DVDs home and watch some of the most hilarious movies you have never known about. You can even check out the animated movies section. They always talk about motivation, self-improvement and fighting to develop confidence. You get a smile on your face and you also get some handy motivation without moving a limb.
- Get some modeling clay– remember how much fun it was to play with modeling clay. No one is stopping you from doing the same. Make square apples or circular bananas, just do anything you like.
- Indulge– do you like doing something that you haven’t been able to do for a very long time? Do you like exotic massages in a spa or do you prefer to read a suspense thriller novel? What is it that you have been missing? Find it and simply indulge. It would be great fun.
- Go to an amusement or theme park– don’t stop yourself and go to the amusement part. Chose the ride you like and go ahead. You would definitely have the best time of your life here.
- Make a mask– colors are beautiful aren’t they? Why don’t you make a mask for yourself? Either make it according to what you are feeling right now or how you want to feel later. The results can be anything, but it would sure be fun.
- Talk to random strangers– don’t try to do it on the streets or you would be miffed. Use Omegele or other such apps where you can talk to absolute strangers. It is crazy, but it helps.
- Origami– even if you don’t know what to do, simply cutting paper can help you to deal with depression.
- Try online dating– it is fun and it can even help you in finding a good partner as well.