I think I’m depressed, what should I do?

If you think you are suffering from depression, you should see a specialist. This will confirm (or not) the fact that you are depressed and discuss possible treatment options. Your doctor may:

  • Prescribe medicines (antidepressants).
  • To carry out with you one or more interviews.
  • To direct you to the first visit to psychologist, psychiatrist or psychotherapist.